thank Allah i'm alive...

Wednesday, May 27

owh...super duper dunno what am I feeling rite now...maybe hurts,maybe tired,maybe sick,maybe happy,maybe too excited or maybe disappointed...trust me...nobody knows...but the most tremendous thing that i did last nite is sleeping non stop for 13 hours...and i just woke up dunno at wut time to change my sleep position (and those are told by my rumae...)wah...really...

papers had finished...and i didn't celebrate it at all...i just sleep...and sleep...kinda celebration to perhaps...and diz morning when i woke up...went to yana's room,serve with maggi n oat...but i had a stomach ache...maybe becoz a lot of sleep...do that link???hello...suke t i la ayat i...hehehe =p

n rite now i am still lying in my room, on my cosy pillow...typing this entry and i dunno what am i babbling...and for a real...i am too excited to return home diz 1st june...=)

0 singgah comment yer... =):

happy + sad + laugh + tears Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino